A dynamic, fun, & family-oriented Private Practice in near Chicago is excited a superstar FPMRS and/or General Urologist to their expanding practice. Culture and collegiality are vital, as the managing partners are seeking a long-term fit.
• Practice covers two Level II trauma centers
• 8 Urologists, 1 NP
• Practice has:
-3 different ultrasound machines
-Attached OR where outpatient services can take place.
• Fun and welcoming environment
• Collegiality and culture are top priorities
• Fellowship trained FPMRS Urologist, and/or a General Urologist
• Expansive catchment area(s), enabling the incoming physician to quickly build their practice
• Easy split between OR and Clinic
• Call schedule 1:9
• Time consideration for partner: 1 Year
• Opportunity to teach Primary Care residents if interested
• Guaranteed first year salary
• Sign-on bonus and/or Loan Repayment negotiable
This a community where you can enjoy the benefits of a small town in a big way. It is home to 150, 000 people and is an hour drive to Chicago O'Hare Airport, and an hour to another major metropolitan city. This city offers many cultural activities such as a symphony orchestra and traveling cultural performances. Residents enjoy affordable housing, a scenic riverfront with water based activities, an excellent park system and a wide variety of golf courses. The community has private, parochial and public schools and the public school system has a gifted program that is very highly rated. The city offers terrific restaurants and shopping venues with all of the normal retail chains. An easy drive to Chicago offers major sporting events, world class dining and shopping, an abundance of cultural opportunities & proximity to a major international airport.
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology|