An award-winning independent children's hospital in the Twin Cities is recruiting an experienced pediatric neurologist to join their collegial team. The leader will have the opportunity to lead an interdisciplinary team in the development of a Fourth Level Epilepsy. This opportunity is with a nationally-ranked children's hospital and a team of internationally renowned pediatric specialists in the following specialties: neurology, neurosurgery, pediatric rehabilitation medicine, sleep health, neuropsychology, psychology. Bring your experience, passion, and vision to lead the epilepsy department to the national forefront!
The ideal candidate for the leadership opportunity should be board certified in neurology and clinical neurophysiology. This clinical position has some administrative responsibilities as well as teaching and research opportunities.
- Non-burdensome 1:9 call
- Competitive and generous compensation
- 8 pediatric neurologists, 4 pediatric neurosurgeons, 2 pediatric sleep medicine specialists
- 4 experienced neuro-trained nurse practitioners
- Excellent neurodiagnostic technologists; accredited EEG laboratory
- Active IONM program
- Extremely collegial neuroscience team
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology, Epilepsy|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|