A large, well-known hospital system in Central Tennessee is seeking a general neurologist to join its growing Neuroscience Program. If you love the quality of life in the South and want a position that allows you to focus on the very best of patient care with an incredibly supportive hospital administration, this could be the perfect fit for you!
• 135-bed hospital
• State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment including CT, MRI, PET, and neuromuscular testing
• General neurology position with the opportunity to build sub-specialty over time
• Highly supportive and collegial administration
• Great opportunity for someone seeking work/life balance
• High quality-of-life
• J-1 and H1-B visa waivers available
• Highly competitive compensation
Located in the south-central Tennessee, less than 90 minutes from Nashville and Chattanooga. The School District consistently ranks among the highest performing in the State of Tennessee and is nationally recognized as an outstanding school district. The area is renowned for the performing arts that reside within the city. With beautiful and affordable housing, a thriving aerospace industry, various dining and shopping options, excellent schools, and a diverse community, this city offers something for everyone.
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|