One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome an general neurologists and subspecialists to its Denver area hospital. The new neurologist will practice at a state of the art, comprehensive stroke center in the Country's most desirable cities.
• Practice will be based at a hospitalist 20 minutes from downtown Denver
• The position has a general neurology focus but 30% or more subspecialty volume can be accommodated
• Neurologist will see both outpatients and inpatients (approximately 75% outpatient)
• Will take call 10 nights per month
• Neurologist will join a collegial program of neurologists throughout the Denver area
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
Access to large metropolitan area
Leadership role available
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|