One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome an epileptologists to its Denver area hospital. The new neurologist will practice at a state of the art, comprehensive stroke center in the Country's most desirable cities.
• 250+ beds
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Dedicated neuro ICU
• Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and neuro-interventionalists on site
• Position offers 100% (or close to) epilepsy volume
• Will work 3 weeks a month in EMU and 1 week a month in clinic
• Will help build up their epilepsy surgery practice and partner with current functional neurosurgeon
• Opportunity for leadership
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|