A group private practice in upstate New York is seeking a neurologist with fellowship training in epilepsy to join a highly respected and collegial group of neurologists and step into immediate volume on day one. For interested candidates, teaching opportunities exist through a university affiliation.
* Leadership opportunity
* Pursue community-based practice in the beautiful Finger Lakes area as a regional faculty member of a nationally recognized University Neuromedicine program
* Designated Stroke Center and state-of-the-art technology
* Highly supportive team of physicians
* 1 in 5 call schedule based on rotating neurohospitalist schedule
* Competitive compensation package with production bonus and robust benefits package
The Medical Center is located in the scenic Finger Lakes Region. Opportunities abound in and around the city to enjoy the outdoors, whether it is hiking in the many state parks or national forest, or biking in what is ranked 4th best in the country according to Bike Magazine. Cross country and downhill skiing are easily accessible as well as the lakes for any water activities. The Finger Lakes is the second largest wine region in the country with over 100 vineyards and more restaurants per capita than New York City. Housing is easily and readily available with a number of choices that include walking to work or to the downtown area. Boston, New York, and Philadelphia are all within driving distance for a weekend getaway as well as the Adirondack Mountains for a hiking or skiing weekend.