A dynamic practice in New York is interested in hiring an ABNS BE/BC neurosurgeon to join a very busy, well-regarded practice. The practice has been highly successful with a strong emphasis on spine surgery and maintains an academic affiliation. The group covers and admits to several area hospitals including a surgery center.
The new neurosurgeon will enjoy a busy clinical practice with an emphasis on spine, including spine deformity, minimally-invasive approaches, instrumentation and routine spine. The practice is eager to mentor a younger neurosurgeon and support his/her practice by facilitating introductions with local physicians and hospital administration and supplementing volume with their own cases. A post-residency spine fellowship is required.
• Enjoy the best of both worlds – autonomy of private practice and teaching/collaborative research of academics
• Spine-heavy practice with a variety of interests that can be supported
• Mentorship in both clinical neurosurgery as well as the business side of medicine
• Call schedule will be approximately 1 week per month
• Clinical faculty appointment available
• Initial case volume of ~150 cases with opportunity to do 250+ once established
• Admitting hospitals have state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
• Very competitive compensation provided by practice with opportunity for productivity incentives and future ancillary income opportunities
New York is a vibrant, dynamic area to live and work. Experience the beauty of great neighborhoods with tree-lined streets and lovely parks with many choices of excellent schools. Culturally diverse with tight communities and strong culture, there is never a shortage of things to experience. Variety is the spice of life and you will never exhaust the broad array of offerings in this amazing city that is like none other in the world.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Particularly patient focused