The premiere private practice located in a highly desired Southern CA city is interested to recruit two neurosurgeons to the group. The practice is seeking a general neurosurgeon, and a dual vascular trained neurosurgeon. Those with general spine, cranial and trauma interests are also welcome.
• General call will be 1:5-6
• APP will be available for new hire to assist in O.R, with call, rounding, etc.
• Vascular call will be 1:3
• 70/30 mix of spine and cranial work
• Practice enjoys an attractive payor mix with strong insurance contracts
• Block O.R. time will be made available
• Two-year track to partnership
This city is renowned for its wonderful climate, miles of gorgeous beaches and abundance of world-class attractions. Outdoor activities abound including hiking, fishing, golfing, water sports and more! The area’s arts and culture and culinary arts are booming. The hottest, new culinary arts talents prepare award-winning meals throughout the regions 6,400 eating establishments. The city offers nearly 100 golf courses, a variety of sporting events, multicultural festivals, fantastic neighborhoods and a rich history!
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Well organized and managed practice