Central Pennsylvania’s largest comprehensive neuroscience program is seeking several neurologists to join their collegial team at an affiliated hospital. This is an ideal opportunity for a general neurologist who is seeking a nice work/life balance. Many subspecialty interests in the context of general neurology—especially clinical neurophysiology—will be well supported.
Enjoy the opportunity for research time as well as teaching residents and medical students. Their main campus has its own neurology residency program and has plans to build multiple fellowship programs in the near future.
• Inpatient/outpatient mix;
• Great opportunity for neurologist looking for work/life balance in academics;
• Faculty appointment at main campus;
• Teaching and research opportunities available;
• Clinical neurophysiology specialists welcome and well supported in the context of general neurology;
• Medical residency program in place;
• Opportunity to have rotating residents, and spending time at the main campus.
• Hospitalist program in place;
• Non-burdensome call schedule;
• Competitive Compensation.
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|