A large hospital system in coastal Florida is recruiting a neurosurgeon to join their elite team! When you join this medical group, you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care. With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, this is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training, and competitive wages.
The new neurosurgeon will partner with the existing neurosurgeon who is already established at the hospital. This will be a general neurosurgery practice and call will be structured as 7 on and 7 off, and the trauma team takes first call. Block OR time will be available.
• General neurosurgery practice
• Block OR time
• Call schedule of 7 on and 7 off
• Trauma team takes first call
• No pediatric coverage
• 150 anticipated cases in year 1 with ability to grow by capture outmigration
• PAs assist in surgery, with rounds and in clinic
About the health system:
• offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• The 47-million-dollar renovation is in process and aims to create a facility with 185 private rooms. The improvements include major upgrades to information technology and creation of new space for physician offices and other services, including the laboratory, imaging, and pharmacy.
• Offers an accredited Stroke Center, a Level II Trauma Center - which provides 24-hour emergency care for life-threatening injuries and illnesses, and emergency services located at the main hospital as well as a freestanding emergency center
The area is home to pristine white beaches, allowing plenty of salt and freshwater activities, including boating and fishing. There are several beautiful state parks in the area.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|