A large, nationally recognized, highly-integrated health system with more the 400 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, and 15 medical centers, is currently seeking a stroke neurohospitalist for its Charlotte medical center.
Health System Highlights:
• Not-for-profit integrated system of 15 medical centers and 1,123 doctors in 343 clinic locations
• 24,400 employees and physician partners
• Care provided for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia
• 600+ beds
• 13-bed neuro-ICU
• Step-down unit under construction
• 1 of JCAHO top US Hospitals earning distinction in quality and performance measures
• PMC has been a JCAHO certified Primary Stroke center since 2006.
• Recipient of Gold Plus and Target Stroke Honor Roll in 2014 from AHA/ASA.
• Recipient of Gold Plus and Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus in 2015
• Neurointerventional radiologists available for endovascular stroke, brain aneurysm intervention 24/7
• 7-on 7-off schedule
• Opportunity available for telemedicine volume
• 2-year salary guarantee
• Work/Life balance encouraged
• CME allowance, Relocation Assistance, and full medical/retirement benefits
Charlotte provides a multitude of arts and culture, dining hotspots, shopping, sightseeing, and attractions including NASCAR, Carowinds, Botanical Gardens, North Carolina Zoo, Sea Life Aquarium, and Tiger World. The area’s climate is moderate, pleasant, and sunny to entice you outside all year. The winters are friendly, summers are favorable and transformations of the seasons are the most breathtaking times of the year. Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and has become a major US financial center. In 2013, Forbes named Charlotte among its list of Best Places for Business and Careers. Charlotte has also been listed as the 20th largest city in the US, and the 60th fastest growing city in the US between 2000-2008.
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Leadership role available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: Contact for Details (216-906-8188)|