A sophisticated health system in the heart of New England is seeking an experienced child neurologist to join them as the Chief of Pediatric Neurology. There is also the opportunity available for someone interested in a faculty position. Someone with clinical, administrative, teaching, and research interests will be a good fit as the system is closely affiliated with a local prominent university.
• Accredited 115-bed Children’s Hospital, with 55-bed NICU
• Recent $300 million expansion of hospital with plans to move Children’s Hospital to new building
• Free-standing Children’s Specialty Center housing outpatient offices
• Support for work/ life balance with APP support
• Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient neurophysiology service including routine EEG, ambulatory EEG and long-term video monitoring
• Protected administrative time
• 1:3 call, with hospitalists admitting
• Scholarly growth is a priority -- support for outcomes and clinical research
• Opportunities to teach and mentor pediatric residents and medical students
• Mostly outpatient, with ample volume in epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology; genetic diseases; and neurodevelopmental delays – though all qualified child neurologists all are encouraged to apply!
• Faculty appointment
• Collaborate with adult neurology, pediatric neurosurgery, genetics, metabolism, and developmental pediatrics
• Extremely competitive compensation, above the national MGMA median
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|