A large, nationally recognized, highly-integrated health system with more the 400 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, and 15 medical centers, is currently seeking a Chief of Neurology, to be based in Winston-Salem, but responsible for oversight of the hospitals system-wide.
Health System Highlights:
• The not-for-profit integrated system of 15 medical centers and 1,123 doctors in 343 clinic locations
• 24,400 employees and physician partners
• Care provided for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia
• 30% clinical/70% administrative
• Program building/leadership experience required
• Financial/business background would be a plus
• In charge of multiple markets
• Outpatient generalists and sub-specialists most welcome
• Will be the ambassador and conduit from the system leaders to the physicians
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Located only two hours from the mountains and four hours from the beach, Winston-Salem is a family-oriented community with many colleges/universities and an abundance of cultural and outdoor recreational amenities.
|Subspecialty: , Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neuromuscular, Sleep|