A large healthcare system is excited to welcome a Board-Certified Neuroscience Services physician leader with at least five years of experience to join their Executive Leadership Team in South Central Pennsylvania as CMO & VP of Neurosciences.
At a glance:
- Over 20,000 employees
- Approximately 2,600 providers
- More than 200 patient care locations
- The region's only Level 1 Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Network of 8 hospitals
- Reports to the Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
- Role is intended to be approximately 40% clinical, 60% administrative leadership
- Provides physician/clinician leadership to more than 80 physicians and APPs as well as the service line leadership team and clinical projects.
- Serves in a dyad of leadership for the service line with an administrative Vice President of Operations overseeing pain programs, neurology, neurosurgery, a comprehensive stroke center offering endovascular surgical care, and primary stroke centers in community settings
- Develops innovative solutions, key working relationships, continuity of vision, coordination, and operational linkages so that the service line collaborates effectively with other divisions to achieve benchmark clinical, operational, financial and physician/APP engagement results.
- Collaborates with Disease and Case Management and other programs to provide comprehensive health solutions for patients and employers.
- Collaborates with leadership at hospitals to assure high quality, seamless transitions of care between inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Represents the system nationally, which may include the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) and American Medical Group Association (AMGA), Group Practice Improvement Network (GPIN) and on community boards.
- In partnership with dyad partner, builds trust and community among physicians, APPs and other clinical staff.
- In partnership with the dyad partner, provides overall vision, strategy, and direction for the service line.
- Continually innovates to lead locally and nationally to transform the service line toward measurable “quadruple aim” results.
- Ensures that organizational initiatives are implemented in a timely way throughout the service line, and that the service line leadership team integrates improvement goals and programs into operations
Our Commitment to You:
- Competitive Compensation and Incentive Opportunity
- Cohesive Leadership Team
- Full Relocation and Generous Retirement Savings Plan
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package with Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- Opportunity to Combine Leadership and Clinical Responsibilities
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., their service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
Leadership role available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
No or low trauma call
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Concussion/Sports, Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Interventional, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neurocritical Care, Neurodegenerative (Alzheimer/Cognitive), Neurohospitalist, Neuromuscular, Neuro-oncology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Neurorehabilitation, Pain, Sleep, Stroke, Interventional Pain, Aids/Neuro-Infectious Disease, Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Autonomic Disorders, Cerebrovascular, Developmental Neurology, EMG, EEG, Endovascular, Functional/Epilepsy/Pain/Periph. Nerve, IONM|
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|