A premier private practice in Florida is seeking a BE/BC neurosurgeon to join their collegial group. The group is recruiting because of the high volume of cases and expects the new neurosurgeon to develop a busy clinical practice very quickly.
The practice offers cutting-edge, sub-specialized care including epilepsy, skull base, spine, neurosurgical oncology and cerebrovascular cases. The new neurosurgeon can develop a busy clinical practice focusing on general neurosurgery, complex spine and trauma. Mentorship is available for a younger neurosurgeon.
• Q4 call schedule - consultative in nature;
• 100-250 cases expected first year and 250-300 once established;
• Catchment area of ~1 million people;
• Wide variety and level of complexity of neurosurgical cases;
• All pediatric neurosurgery handled by local children’s hospital;
• Competitive salary sponsored by practice;
• 2 year partnership track with nominal buy-in and competitive long-term income potential, growing surgery center with potential for future buy-in;
• Collegial partners, long-standing reputation in community since 1999 with terrific reputations and supportive hospital systems;
• 2 PA’s employed by the group;
• Very little neurosurgery and orthopedic spine competition - ortho-spine does NOT take spine ER call;
• Beautiful area with fine arts, professional sports teams, great dining and too many beaches to count!
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|