A prominent comprehensive medical center in South Carolina is seeking a Behavioral/Cognitive neurology sub-specialist to join its Division of Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology. A Leadership opportunity as Director of the Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology Division is available for the qualified candidate.
• 100% Behavioral/Cognitive opportunity
• Director of Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology available
• Junior cognitive neurology sub-specialists also welcome and well-supported
• Opportunity for Behavioral/Cognitive leader to help build research enterprise and develop a fellowship program
• Hospital is currently building a comprehensive memory disorders access clinic
• On-call only once per month, all call taken from home
• Protected research time available
• Faculty appointment
• Competitive salary
Experience a fabulous quality of life in beautiful South Carolina. Charleston has gorgeous and unique neighborhoods with many new and established residential developments. Enjoy a weekend on the beautiful beaches of Charleston, which is home to five distinct beach towns including Bull Island, Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island. Famous golf courses, top-rated tennis courts, monumental battleships and beautifully preserved architecture are among some of the popular attractions in Charleston. The city's mild climate means you can enjoy most of the sights year-round.
With a population of 124,000, Charleston is the second largest city in South Carolina and the city is brimming with rich history, Southern charm, prominent art, music, food and fashion scenes. The Charleston County school system is the second largest school system in South Carolina and offers neighborhood, charter, and magnet schools. Charleston is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors in one of the most beautiful places in the country!
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: , Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia|