A well-regarded academic program is recruiting a spine fellowship trained neurosurgeon to an affiliated community hospital in California. This 450-bed, world class hospital is in the heart of the most premiere location in California. Enjoy a collaborative relationship with academic specialists and partnership benefits of increased patient access to clinical trials, the latest developments in medical research, new treatments and advanced technology.
Medical Center Highlights:
• Voted a Top Hospital in US News and World Report
• Features highly rated Hunt Cancer Institute
• Magnet Facility for Nursing Excellence American Nurses Credentialing Center
• 5-Star/4-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, one of only two hospitals in the Los Angeles area to earn these high rankings
• Ongoing Patient Tower renovations dedicated to serving families
Main Campus Highlights:
• Rated as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, the hospital has received the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award for providing the highest quality medical care in the city
• Includes 2,100 physicians, 2,800 nurses and thousands of other health care professionals and staff
• Major research and education center, with more than 1,500 current research projects and 480 clinical trials, and trains 473 medical residents and fellows
• Affiliated with many primary care, urgent care and specialty care centers throughout the region
• Stroke program has received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
• Magnet designation for nursing excellence
This location offers a Mediterranean climate and wonderful quality of life, with family friendly neighborhoods and excellent schools. Centrally located to all there is to see and do.