An academic medical center in Northeast Ohio is hiring an ABNS BE/BC spine focused, general neurosurgeon to join their Spine Institute for their West Market. The Spine Institute includes 4 hospitals and each neurosurgeon practices at 2 hospitals. The new neurosurgeon will join three neurosurgeons and two ortho spine surgeons in the group. Experienced neurosurgeons and new grads, especially those with spine fellowships, are encouraged to apply. Candidates should be comfortable with spine revision and MIS cases. New grads will have mentorship via main campus conferences and West Market neurosurgeons. Walk in volume due to Spine Institute referrals plus several neurosurgeons in the area have recently retired or plan to retire. Additional volume is expected due to insurance agreements with large corporations.
• 1000+ Beds on its 35-acre campus
• Ranked Top 10 Best Hospitals & Children’s Hospitals U.S. News & World Report
• Second-largest neurology residency in the U.S.
• Largest clinical trial site in Northeast Ohio
• Large Referral network
• Neurosurgeons on call for 3 level III trauma centers. Call is mostly consultative in nature. Neurosurgeons will receive 2-3 calls at night over the span of a week on call and only go in at night once to twice/year.
• In patient and outpatient APP support
• Clinical research opportunities
This Ohio city has many different amenities that attract all different kinds of people. It is home to three major league sports teams and several minor league teams, the largest theatre complex outside of New York City's Broadway, museums and a huge park system, so that sports fans, arts enthusiasts, and outdoorsy interests are all accounted for. Boasting a cost of living that is more than 20% less than the national average, this city and the surrounding suburbs are a wonderful place to raise a family. Outside of healthcare, there are booming manufacturing industries, financial services, and biomedical companies for partners and family members. Right on the coast of a lake, those who are interested in boating and lake living will feel right at home.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|