An academic medical center in the Midwest is seeking general and subspecialized neurologists for their affiliated hospitals. Enjoy access to main campus academics while enjoying the perks of community hospital employment.
• Need is for a general neurologist working on an outpatient/inpatient basis
• Most outpatient subspecialties can be accommodated
• APP support
• Call will be 1:4 and will grow as more neurologists are added to the team
• Physicians could expect to start off with approximately 30% subspecialty volume
• Interested physicians could spend one day per week at main campus
• Faculty appointment is available
• Need exists because of growth and they are anticipating retirements in a few years
• Package will include two-year salary guarantee, competitive compensation (~$300K), student loan repayment
This city is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city. For the sports enthusiast, three major professional teams are located here as well as indoor soccer and intercollegiate athletics. Cultural activities include an art museum, symphony and a center for performing art. For families, the city has an excellent zoo considered to be among the finest in the country, a world class museum with an IMAX® theater, a children’s museum, and an extensive county park system. Area restaurants offer a delectable cuisine that can satisfy every palate. Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, sailing, hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along a lakefront.
|Subspecialty: , Concussion/Sports, Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neuromuscular, , EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|