A large academic program in Kansas City is excited to add outpatient cognitive neurology physicians to its growing neuroscience institute. They are looking for a director to lead the team as well as junior faculty.
• 100% outpatient
• Within a year, the physician will have 100% cognitive volume (if desired)
• Opportunity for a leader and junior faculty
• Faculty appointment available
• Research interests encouraged
• Plans to build cognitive fellowship
• Non-burdensome call that is well compensated
• Dedicated neuropsychiatrist for the department
About Kansas City:
Along every boulevard and around every corner, there’s something to do that’s unique to Kansas City. With a thriving creative arts scene, an eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports—it’s safe to say there’s something for everyone. Sitting on Missouri's western boundary, with Downtown near the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers, this modern city is the 23rd largest in the US and the largest in MO.
Access to large metropolitan area
Leadership role available
No or low trauma call
|Subspecialty: Neurodegenerative (Alzheimer/Cognitive)|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|