A large academic program in Kansas City is excited to add outpatient neurology specialists to its growing neuroscience institute.
Outpatient Position Highlights:
• Subspecialty interests in epilepsy, MS, headache, neuromuscular and neurophysiology can be accommodated. Approximately 50% subspecialty volume to start
• Predominantly outpatient position (approx 80%) - inpatient may be a few general neurology consults a day working in conjunction with APP
• Opportunity for epileptologist to see patients in 12 bed EMU and take part in epilepsy surgery cases
• Faculty appointment available
• Research is encouraged
• Pay is 300K
• H1B and J1 (will work in KS location) are welcome
About Kansas City:
Along every boulevard and around every corner, there’s something to do that’s unique to Kansas City. With a thriving creative arts scene, an eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports—it’s safe to say there’s something for everyone. Sitting on Missouri's western boundary, with Downtown near the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers, this modern city is the 23rd largest in the US and the largest in MO.
|Subspecialty: , Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology|