A well-regarded health system in New York, with the support of a renowned academic medical center, is seeking a general neurosurgeon interested in spine. The new neurosurgeon will enjoy a faculty position, a highly supportive hospital administration & a strong elective practice.
The University neurosurgeons rotate four days per week at a nearby outreach clinic, which will help in developing referrals for the new neurosurgeon & create an atmosphere of support and camaraderie.
• Very light Q2 call schedule with no trauma;
• Support of university faculty (neurosurgery and neurology) at local clinic;
• Robust clinical practice & existing referral base;
• Ability to perform a wide variety of cases including complex spine;
• Very competitive compensation plan including base salary and productivity bonus & call stipend;
• No vascular cases, pediatrics or trauma;
• World-class marketing/physician liaison support from the University;
This community offer a truly exceptional life style. Excellent schools, convenient shopping, low crime rates, and high air and water quality combine to foster a superior environment with very affordable housing. The region is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts offering an abundance of activities in all seasons.