A prestigious academic medical center in Rhode Island is seeking a neuromuscular specialist for their growing pediatric neurology division. Join a division of six pediatric neurologists and additional neuro-trained APPs.
• Affiliated with an adult and emergency hospital, a 719-bed acute care facility
• 63-bed facility
• Level 1 pediatric trauma center
• Catchment: All of Rhode Island and parts of Southeast Massachusetts
• Academic Affiliation
• Accredited stroke program
• Neurology Residency Program
• Managed by an experienced practice manager
• APP Support
• Infusion suite available
• 2-bed EMU with active plans to expand
• Marketing support available for program development
This Rhode Island community combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. With a thriving arts community, vibrant and diverse neighborhoods, outstanding hotels, a renowned restaurant scene, and so many things to do, this community is the perfect place to visit. The area has been recognized by national arts organizations and was recently the recipient of two awards from the National Endowment for the Arts. It has numerous public and private K-12 schooling options for physicians with families. The city was also in the top 100 places to live by U.S. News and World Reports.
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Neuromuscular, EMG|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|