A well-established academic program is seeking pediatric neurologists to join their collegial team. This is a terrific opportunity to build a busy clinical practice, engage in collaborative research, and teach neurology residents. Their dynamic, new Chief of Neurology is excited to mentor a young, talented neurologist.
Pediatric Neurology Practice Highlights:
• Collaborate with the departments of Neurosurgery and Pediatrics
• Provide instruction to medical students as well as Neurology residents and fellows
• Engage in clinical or bench research
• Join a growing pediatric neurology team supported by APPs, dedicated nurses and support staff
• On-site Children’s Hospital featuring an EMU suite and support services for families
Enjoy the best of both worlds:
The neurology group is a private, physician-run practice. In addition to a competitive compensation plan provided by the group, additional compensation is provided by the state and the physicians enjoy state benefits and retirement.
The region boasts a beautiful and diverse natural environment with abundant outdoor activities, outstanding schools, a moderate cost of living, and safe, family-oriented communities. The city has over 700,000 people and offers access to many major East Coast cities. World-renowned wineries, upscale shopping, and fine dining make this region a veritable destination.
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology|
|Compensation: $200,000 - $250,000|