A well-established academic program is seeking pediatric neurologists to join their collegial team. Interests in Epilepsy as well as general, developmental, neuromuscular and headache pediatric neurology are of particular interest to the group and will be well-supported (though all subspecialists are encouraged to apply). This is a terrific opportunity to build a busy clinical practice, engage in collaborative research, and teach neurology residents.
Pediatric Neurology Practice Highlights:
• Collaborate with the departments of Neurosurgery and Pediatrics
• Dedicated pediatric Epilepsy neurosurgeon
• NAEC Level 4 Designated Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
• Provide instruction to medical students as well as Neurology residents and fellows
• Engage in clinical or bench research
• Join a growing pediatric neurology team supported by APPs, dedicated nurses and support staff
• On-site Children’s Hospital featuring an EMU suite and support services for families
Enjoy the best of both worlds:
The neurology group is a private, physician-run practice. In addition to a competitive compensation plan provided by the group, additional compensation is provided by the state and the physicians enjoy state benefits and retirement.
The region boasts a beautiful and diverse natural environment with abundant outdoor activities, outstanding schools, a moderate cost of living, and safe, family-oriented communities. The city has over 700,000 people and offers access to many major East Coast cities. World-renowned wineries, upscale shopping, and fine dining make this region a veritable destination.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Research support available
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neurodegenerative (Alzheimer/Cognitive), Neuromuscular, Developmental Neurology, EMG, EEG, Neuro Genetics|
|Compensation: $200,000 - $250,000|