A University medical center in Ohio is excited to announce the expansion of its neurology service line. They are in search for neurohospitalists to join the thriving, fast-growing, and well-established Department of Neurology.
The University has just begun a new and exciting educational affiliation with a comprehensive health care network of specialized hospitals and outpatient facilities in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
• Region’s first certified stroke center
• Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Award from American Heart Association and American Stroke Association 10 years in a row
• Largest acute care facility in the area
• Named one of Healthgrades’ 100 Best Hospitals in America
• Faculty appointment
• Teaching inpatient services staffed by medical students and residents
• Tele-neurology opportunity
• Practice in the brand new, state-of-the-art, inpatient clinical facility
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Research support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Compensation: $200,000 - $250,000|