An Academic Mississippi Department of Neurology is recruiting BE/BC Neurologists with fellowship training in epilepsy to fulfill faculty and leadership roles in its busy Level 4 epilepsy center.
The program is seeking to strengthen current services at all levels, including inpatient video EEG monitoring, inpatient and ICU EEG interpretation with and without spectral analysis, epilepsy surgery, and the outpatient epilepsy service.
Neurologists applying will join a team of experienced and dedicated neurologists and neurosurgeons and work to strengthen and advance the field of epilepsy.
Medical Center Highlights:
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Level 4 Epilepsy Center
• 700+-Bed Hospital
• 6-bed Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
Epilepsy Position Highlights:
• Opportunity to collaborate with the current team to further develop and expand the epilepsy program
• 100% Epilepsy Opportunity
• Leadership Opportunity: Epilepsy Director, Residency Program Director, or Fellowship Director Titles available for qualified and interested neurologists
• Support for J-1 and H-1b Visas available
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Leadership role available
Particularly patient focused
Research support available
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|