A well-known academic program in Philadelphia is growing their main campus neurology faculty. General Neurologists and subspecialists in multiple sclerosis, stroke, neuromuscular diseases, cognitive neurology, and neuro-oncology would be very much welcomed, though others are encouraged to apply! Participate in clinical and bench research as well as teaching residents and fellows with a faculty appointment!
• 14 bed Neuro ICU
• 12 bed intermediate Neuro ICU
• 8 bed Epilepsy Care Unit
• State-of-the-art electrodiagnostics laboratory
• Headache Clinic
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Opportunities for clinical research
• Teach residents and fellows
• Participate in regional telestroke program.
• Inpatient and Outpatient opportunities
• Faculty appointment
Access to large metropolitan area
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Headache, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, , Neuromuscular, Neuro-oncology, Stroke|