One of the most exciting Academic MS Opportunities in the country could be your new career! Do you want to join an Academic Medical Center which has won national acclaim for innovation in care pathways and integration of its medical system to be able to provide an efficient, team-oriented model of care and exciting basic science, clinical and translational research?,
• MS Directorship Available! Start Your Own Fellowship Program!
• Physician led health system with world-class neurosciences institute.
• Teach neurology residents!
• Amazing research support! Loads of outcomes research and clinical trials plus basic science research institute. Protected time is available.
• Practice can be 100% or nearly 100% MS, outside of call.
• Large group provides support and non-burdensome call schedule.
• Work with a Health Plan on management of biologics and managing patients through development of clinical carepaths
• Total team in already place for patient care including specialized PA and LPN who are currently managing MS Patients
• Senior-Level and Junior-Level candidates are encouraged to apply, as this program is booming!
Enjoy living and working in a gorgeous Pennsylvania city! The area offers a wonderful quality of life and tons of recreational activities to enjoy. Proximity to other major metropolitan areas such as New York City allows for an easy life on a daily basis and exciting weekend excursions! Not too far from Baltimore and DC, this also allows access to the Mid-Atlantic region but with a lower cost of living, less competition, and no market saturation.
Above market compensation package
Attractive schedule options available
Leadership role available
No or low trauma call
Research support available
Student loan repayment available
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|