A well-established academic program is seeking neuro-oncology, headache and Multiple Sclerosis sub-specialists to join their collegial team. There is also a neurohospitalist opportunity available for subspecialists interested in a primarily inpatient practice. This is a terrific opportunity to build a busy clinical practice, engage in collaborative research, and teach neurology residents. The dynamic Chief of Neurology is excited to mentor young, talented neurologists or welcome someone with experience.
Neurohospitalist Practice Highlights:
• Join current neurohospitalist in 7on/7off rotation
• 17 weeks of inpatient service
• Subspecialized clinic on non-service weeks
• Protected vacation and administrative time
Multiple Sclerosis Practice Highlights:
• Join a team of 3 MS neurologists and 1 PhD
• On-site infusion center
• Dedicated nursing support and administrative team
• Strong basic and translation research team
• Clinical Trial participation with dedicated research coordinator
Headache Practice Highlights:
• Join 2 additional headache neurologists
• Long-standing headache practice with the highest regional presence
• Dedicated nursing triage assistants
• Infusion suite located at the office site
• Access to procedures and multi-disciplinary consultants
Additional Practice Highlights:
• Collaborate with other departments such as physical medicine and rehabilitation, psychiatry, radiology, and others to offer comprehensive care for patients
• Infusion suite located at clinical office sites
• Leadership opportunities available
Enjoy the best of both worlds:
The Neurology Medical Service Group (MSG) is a private, physician-run practice.
Competitive compensation plans are available comprised of funds from both the MSG and the state. As a result, physicians are eligible for state benefits and retirement plans.
The region offers cultural resources and convenient access to the Finger Lakes Region and the Adirondack Mountains. The Central New York area is consistently ranked in the top 50 places to live by U.S. News & World based on an affordable cost of living and a highly ranked school system. The area is culturally rich and diverse with a variety of entertainment and recreational activities. Our central location in the Northeast puts New York City, Philadelphia, Boston and the Canadian cities of Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa within a four-hour drive.
Leadership role available
Student loan repayment available
|Subspecialty: Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neurohospitalist|
|Compensation: $200,000 - $250,000|