A four hospital health system in New York State is hiring a cranial-focused neurosurgeon to join their employed neurosurgery group. This is a very well-established neurosurgical practice servicing several counties. Interests in skull base, neuro-endoscopy, radiosurgery and neurosurgical oncology can all be well-supported.
The practice covers and admits two hospitals totaling 500 beds, one of which is a Level 2 trauma center and Primary Stroke Center.
• Walk into immediate volume – 350-400 cases available right away
• Neuro-onc/Skull base/neuro-endoscopy - Hospital recently hired an ENT surgeon to collaborate on cases. strong cranial volumes including neurosurgical oncology, pituitary tumors, acoustic neuromas, radiosurgery.
• Q3-4 call schedule (depending on timing of recruitment) supported by extensive mid-level team; call is highly consultative – on average, neurosurgeons have to come to hospital 2-3 times per week
• Primary catchment area of 300,000+ residents
• Dedicated neuro-ICU team of 2 board certified neurointensivists
• Clinical faculty appointment available at nearby academic medical center
• Collaborative clinical research opportunities
• Highly competitive compensation structure including base salary, wRVU-based productivity bonus, signing bonus and loan repayment
• Dedicated OR day for the neurosurgeons; New physician will start with one block OR day right away and opportunity to get additional days over time
• New Physician will get an assigned PA; Group currently employs 4 PA’s
• State-of-the-art equipment including Stealth Navigation, Bi-Plane, Radiosurgery Unit and currently working towards purchasing Intraoperative Imaging
Located in a picturesque town in New York State, it is home to many companies, several colleges and universities and a host of cultural opportunities including an Orchestra, Opera, museums, parks, hike/bike trails and golf courses and a reasonable drive to Manhattan!
Above market compensation package
Research support available
|Subspecialty: Neurosurgical Oncology/Skull Base|