A well-respected hospital just outside of Nashville is seeking a stroke/neurohospitalist to join its growing inpatient practice.
• 286 all private patient rooms
• Growing and expanding hospital to accommodate the expanding population
• 3 new floors and 72 beds recently added
• Primary Stroke Center, planning to be Thrombectomy Capable within 3 years
• 100% outpatient opportunity
• M-F Schedule
• All subspecialties would be welcome, though Epilepsy and Headache would be particularly well-supported
• Call is only for your own patients and is on a 1:8 rotation.]
• All beds are telemedicine capable
• Teaching opportunity with emergency medicine residents from the University of Tennessee
• Medical research opportunity available
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Murfreesboro is home to both the center of population of Tennessee and the geographic center of Tennessee. Its location is 34 miles southeast of downtown Nashville within the Nashville metropolitan area of Middle Tennessee. It is Tennessee's fastest-growing major city and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. In 2018, Murfreesboro was ranked by Money as the 19th best place to live in the United States. Murfreesboro hosts several music-oriented events annually, such as the Main Street Jazzfest presented by Middle Tennessee State University's School of Music and the Main Street Association each May. Arts in Murfreesboro include the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts, The International FolkFest, the MTSU Student Film Festival, and many others. With many museums, a wide variety of shopping and dining option, and plenty of entertainment venues, Murfreesboro is an ideal place to live and work.
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|