A well-known academic program in Philadelphia is seeking a Stroke Division Chief to join their main-campus. The current stroke division chief is relocating to be closer to family.
• 14-bed Neuro ICU
• 12-bed intermediate Neuro ICU
• 8-bed Epilepsy Care Unit
• State-of-the-art electrodiagnostics laboratory
• Headache Clinic
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
Stroke Division Chief Highlights:
• Stroke Director Opportunity
• Lead a team of 6 stroke neurologists
• Protected administrative time (20%)
• 22-bed stroke unit
• Telestroke is available
• Monday-Friday Schedule
• Opportunities to expand clinical research
• Grant holders are very well supported
• Teach residents and fellows
• Faculty appointment (Associate Professor or Professor)
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, is known for both its rich history and modern amenities. Enjoy street cultural festivals, concerts, shopping at King of Prussia Mall or America’s oldest farmer's market, museums, and trendy restaurants. Whether you prefer sitting on the beach in the summer or skiing in the winter, Philadelphia offers easy access to destinations for year-round recreations! For families, there are many, many public and private school options and some of the nation’s most elite Universities nearby.
For more stroke director opportunities and to learn about stroke director recruitment go to https://www.rosmansearch.com/pages/Stroke-Director-Recruiters.html.
Access to large metropolitan area
|Subspecialty: Interventional, Stroke|
|Compensation: Contact for Details (216-906-8188)|