Central Pennsylvania's largest comprehensive neuroscience program is seeking MS faculty members to continue the expansion and development of an already robust program. Enjoy the opportunity for protected research time as well as teaching residents and medical students.
Main Campus Highlights:
• 500+ Bed Hospital
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Provide services to 2.6 million people in 43 counties
• Recently named one of the top 100 hospitals in the country and one of the top 100 hospitals for stroke care
• State-of-the-art equipment allows physicians to handle the most complex cases
• Physician-led health system with world-class neurosciences institute.
• Teach neurology residents!
• Amazing research support! Loads of outcomes research and clinical trials plus basic science research institute. Protected time is available
• Practice can be 100% or nearly 100% MS
• Large group provides support
• No call requirements - focus fully on your clinic
• Work with a Health Plan on the management of biologics and managing patients through the development of clinical care paths
• Total team already in place for patient care including specialized PA and LPN who are currently managing MS Patients
• Senior-Level and Junior-Level candidates are encouraged to apply, as this program is booming
Enjoy living and working in a gorgeous and affordable Pennsylvania city! Its beautiful location is perfect for those who love outdoor recreation, hiking, biking, running, horseback riding, fishing, and/or hunting. The area offers a wonderful quality of life and tons of recreational activities to enjoy.
Above market compensation package
Attractive schedule options available
Leadership role available
No or low trauma call
Research support available
Student loan repayment available
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|