A well-known academic program and their physician group are excited to welcome an additional gastroenterologist to their community practice. The practice is situated in a suburban city in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. They are approximately 35 miles east of San Francisco and 25 miles from Oakland.
• Join three general gastroenterologists
• General GI position
• Robust ancillary support staff
• Call of 1:8
• Immediate volume available
• Current practice is eager to mentor younger physicians, though experienced gastroenterologists are welcome
• Competitive base salary along with RVU reimbursement that is above the national median
This town of 85k+ people is known for their wine country, with over 50 wineries located in the area. Additionally, the city has excellent public schools, safe neighborhoods, and abundant recreational opportunities. They have a charming downtown area with a diverse range of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions. The region has a warm Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters. The city is surrounded by rolling hills and picturesque landscapes, making it a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
|Subspecialty: General Gastroenterology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|