A 300-bed hospital and their affiliated practice in a desirable Florida community is eager to welcome an additional gastroenterologist.
• Practice currently has one gastroenterologist and a nurse practitioner (sees both outpatients and inpatients)
• ERCP / EUS is not required but available, if interested
• Call is 1:3 (shared with local GI)
• Practice is housed in large office with room to grow
• Procedures are done at two nearby hospitals and local surgery center
• Competitive compensation with sign on bonus, and relocation assistance
This Central Florida city offers a high quality of life with natural beauty, and a vibrant downtown area. It is an excellent choice for those seeking a high quality of life with a wide range of recreational activities, cultural events, and excellent schooling choices. They are known for its stunning landscapes, natural springs, and forests, which provide opportunities for outdoor activities like hiking, camping, kayaking, and fishing.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Advanced Endoscopy/Therapeutic, General Gastroenterology|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below