An academically affiliated hospital is excited to welcome additional gastroenterologists to their team. The hospital offers comprehensive gastrointestinal healthcare services, including advanced diagnostics, endoscopic therapies and advanced minimally invasive endoscopic procedures. The program has endoscopy centers all over Philadelphia, a GI motility lab and Video capsule enteroscopy (VCE) is available. They are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, which include 190 Olympus scopes.
• Join 10 other GI physicians who practice general and advanced gastroenterology
• Open to General and advanced gastroenterologists, though other subspecialty interests (particularly IBD and motility) are welcome and well supported
• The position has a mix of inpatient and outpatient work
• Call is 1:9
• There is an option to work with GI fellows, internal medicine residents and medical students, and to apply for an academic appointment at Sydney Kimmel College of Medicine
• J1 visa (advanced fellows only) and H1B visas can be supported
• Above median academic compensation
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, is known for both its rich history and modern amenities. Enjoy street cultural festivals, concerts, shopping at King of Prussia Mall or America’s oldest farmer's market, museums, and trendy restaurants. Whether you prefer sitting on the beach in the summer or skiing in the winter, Philadelphia offers easy access to destinations for year-round recreations! For families, there are many, many public and private school options and some of the nation’s most elite Universities nearby.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
No or low trauma call
Research support available
Visa support available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Advanced Endoscopy/Therapeutic, Advanced Esophagology and Swallowing, General Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Motility|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below