A main campus academic medical center is excited to welcome additional gastroenterologists to their growing program in Philadelphia, PA. The hospital is a 700+ bed facility that serves as a primary and tertiary care hospital for residents of Philadelphia and the surrounding Delaware Valley. The program offers a full range of clinical services in gastroenterology and hepatology, including diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, motility, and liver transplantation.
• Join program of 30+ gastroenterologists
• Opportunity to teach internal medicine residents and GI fellows. Research opportunities are also available
• General and advanced opportunities available, though other subspecialty interests (particularly IBD and motility) are welcome and well supported
• Non-burdensome call rotation of 1:11
• H1B visas can be supported
• Above MGMA median for academic compensation
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, is known for both its rich history and modern amenities. Enjoy street cultural festivals, concerts, shopping at King of Prussia Mall or America’s oldest farmer's market, museums, and trendy restaurants. Whether you prefer sitting on the beach in the summer or skiing in the winter, Philadelphia offers easy access to destinations for year-round recreations! For families, there are many, many public and private school options and some of the nation’s most elite Universities nearby.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
No or low trauma call
Research support available
Visa support available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Advanced Endoscopy/Therapeutic, Advanced Esophagology and Swallowing, General Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Motility|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below