A nonprofit hospital, in partnership with a well-established private urology practice, is excited to welcome additional urologists to their vibrant community, just south of Colorado Springs. Positions are available with the PSA-backed private group that supports the hospital or the hospital-employed urology practice. The hospital employed urology practice currently has one urologist, while the private group has two full-time partners and one part-time urologist. Subspecialties are welcome and can be supported, interests especially exciting to the group are Robotics and FPMRS.
• The largest non-government, nonprofit, private sector employer in the area with approximately 3,000 employees and provides a skilled medical staff of over 370 physicians.
• 350-bed, Level III trauma center
• New comprehensive cancer center that opened in 2022
• Two DaVinci Xi model robots
• Serves Southern Colorado, Northern New Mexico, and Western Kansas with vast referral base and immediate volume
• New facility with plenty of OR time
• Physician-driven and physician-friendly hospital
• Choice of employment model (Hospital-employed or Private Practice)
• Non-burdensome call: 5-6 days per month, 6 weekends per year. Military Urologists support weekend call
• Competitive base salary for both hospital-employed position and private group, includes sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, and relocation. The private group has uncapped bonus potential plus dividends
• Time consideration for partnership is typically one year, but can be sooner based on productivity. No buy-in required.
• Partners can buy into Lithotripsy machine
• Teaching available (non-urology residents), but not required
• Autonomy encouraged! Be your own boss
• Flexibility in scheduling: 4 or 4.5 day work week possible
This city of over 100,000 residents is located approximately 35 minutes from Colorado Springs and 90 minute from the suburbs of Denver. While known for its beautiful scenery and access to outdoor activities, the city has a vibrant and rich culture. It has a lower than average cost of living, which makes it great option for families and individuals looking for a comfortable lifestyle.
Attractive schedule options available
Leadership role available
Student loan repayment available
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Urologic Oncology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|