A Comprehensive Stroke Center in eastern Tennessee is seeking an outpatient neurologist to join their collegial team. The hospital offers the opportunity to work with residents in a collegial, supportive environment.
• Turn-key office space and 3-6 months patients already booked
• Headache, Stroke, Movement Disorder, Multiple Sclerosis or any other subspecialty interest are welcome
• Out-Patient Clinic Conveniently located in Medical Office Building close to the Hospital
• Opportunities to work with Medical Students and Residents
• J1 and H1-b Visa Support
• Student Loan Reimbursement Package
• Comprehensive Benefits Package including 401
Located in the beautiful Eastern Tennessee mountains, this city offers a variety of unique cultural and entertainment options for your off weeks and is a great place to raise a family.
Above market compensation package
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
No or low trauma call
|Subspecialty: Cognitive/Behavioral/Alzheimer's/Dementia, Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Concussion/Sports, EEG, EMG, Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neuromuscular, Sleep|
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|