A growing, collegial private practice is excited to welcome additional urologists to join them in the Greater Denver Area due to an upcoming retirement and their planned expansion. General urologists and FPMRS-fellowship trained urologists would be especially exciting to the group.
• Physician-led group that boasts autonomy and major-decision-making by the physicians
• Collegiality and culture are top priorities
• New state of the art facility with their own IOD, and advanced prostate cancer clinic
• OR block time with 7 robots at one facility and 2 robots at the other
• 7 urologist and 6 APPs
• Weekend call is 1:7 with dedicated APP support for day call
• Open to all levels of experience; including a leadership role
• Relocation stipend and sign-on bonus
• Time consideration for partnership is two years
This western city has a wide range of natural beauty and recreational opportunities. Known for its world class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, rich dining scene, and successful sports teams, this metropolitan area is all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Located in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city has extensive outdoor activities with parks spanning across the state that highlight the Great Plains to the east and the Rocky Mountain to the west. A multitude of schooling options and great cultural experiences make this community a great place to raise a family.
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology|