A growing health system serving patients in Indiana and Illinois is excited to welcome general and subspecialized gastroenterologists in multiple locations near Chicago.
Health System Highlights:
• 14-hospital health system
• ACGME programming with internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows
• Epic EMR
• Currently building a new 200+ bed hospital with state-of-the-art endoscopy suite
• Opportunity for general gastroenterologist or advanced endoscopy gastroenterologist (need to be able to do both ERCP and EUS procedures)
• Competitive compensation package
• H1B visas can be supported
• High volume practice with large primary care network
The Chicago area has fantastic school districts, outdoor concert series, art walks, festivals, and farmers markets making it a wonderful place to raise a family. For food connoisseurs, there are a plethora of local restaurants, bars, breweries, and wineries. Rich historic heritage on display with an abundance of iconic architecture makes it a beautiful city to explore. From professional sports teams to museums and parks, this city of 2.7 million has something for everyone.
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Advanced Endoscopy/Therapeutic, General Gastroenterology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below