A growing health system serving patients in Indiana and Illinois is excited to welcome general and subspecialized gastroenterologists in multiple locations near Chicago.
Health System Highlights:
• 14-hospital health system
• ACGME programming with internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows
• Epic EMR
• Currently building a new 200+ bed hospital with state-of-the-art endoscopy suite
• Opportunity for general gastroenterologist or advanced endoscopy gastroenterologist (need to be able to do both ERCP and EUS procedures)
• Competitive compensation package
• H1B visas can be supported
• High volume practice with large primary care network
The Chicago area has fantastic school districts, outdoor concert series, art walks, festivals, and farmers markets making it a wonderful place to raise a family. For food connoisseurs, there are a plethora of local restaurants, bars, breweries, and wineries. Rich historic heritage on display with an abundance of iconic architecture makes it a beautiful city to explore. From professional sports teams to museums and parks, this city of 2.7 million has something for everyone.
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
|Subspecialty: Advanced Endoscopy/Therapeutic, General Gastroenterology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|