An academically affiliated hospital in Texas is eager to add a neurovascular trained neurosurgeon to their fantastic team!
This is an opportunity to join an exceptionally supportive hospital with the latest state-of-the-art equipment and terrific elective volume! The team is happy to consider those with experience and new grads alike. Mentorship is readily available.
This medical center is a full-service acute care hospital. The capital expenditure has been approved for a new tower which will double the O.R.s and expand the hospital to 400 beds. Beautiful clinic space exists and offers a nice continuum of care with neurology, neurosurgery, neuropsychiatry, PM&R, pain and other neuroscience related specialties in one place.
• A case mix of 60% Neurovascular, 20% cranial, 20% spine
• 200 cases anticipated in year one with more than 400 once established
• Excellent relationships with the EMS services in the region
• 1 million+ catchment area
• Comprehensive Stroke Designation expected in January 2023
• Neuro ICU on site along with 3 neuro-hospitalists and 6 outpatient neurologists
• Call is one week on week off and is consultative in nature
• Two APPs on staff currently
• Two biplanes on site, one is four years old, one is brand new
• Other equipment includes the Mazor robot, two O-Arms, Stealth navigation and more!
• Well-trained, consistent O.R. staff
• Academic appointment and clinical research opportunities available