A level III trauma center in a beautiful West Coast city is excited to add a general neurosurgeon to the growing neuroscience team! The hospital has a terrific relationship with an academic center in the region, a clinical faculty appointment is available.
Interests in spine, neurosurgical oncology and/or skull base work will be well supported within the context of a general neurosurgery position. New graduates and experienced candidates alike are encouraged to apply. Mentorship is readily available.
• Hospital and neurosurgery team have an especially collegial relationship
• Neurosurgeons also work very collaboratively together
• Call is 1:4 and consultative in nature
• 70/30 mix of spine and cranial work
• 150 cases anticipated in year one with more than 250 once established
• An O-Arm along with Stealth navigation exists
• Strong compensation structure of base salary plus call pay plus RVU bonus
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|