A leading healthcare system in Southwest Michigan is excited to welcome a pediatric neurologist to their comprehensive neurosciences program.
• All-private beds: 36-bed general pediatric unit, an 8-bed PICU, and a 50-bed regional NICU
• Pediatrics/PICU ground and air transport teams
• Together, more than 25 pediatric specialists provide consultative services
• Perform a full range of services within the context of a general pediatric neurology practice.
• Robust support with call provided by collaborating hospital and dedicated NP who sees patients and consults 3x week.
• Teaching opportunity with pediatric residency program, family medicine residents rotate through
• Research available for the interested candidate
• Faculty appointment available
• Collegial, multidisciplinary pediatric team that works in collaboration with our system wide specialists
• Visa support for J-1 visa holders and H-1b visa holders
• Enjoy the Kalamazoo Promise: students who graduate from the Kalamazoo Public Schools and meet the basic requirements will receive up to 100% of tuition and mandatory fees paid for at any in-state public community college or university.
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Research support available
Visa support available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below