A well-regarded academic program in the Southeast is excited to welcome a reconstructive urologist to serve as Section Head of Urologic Reconstruction.
• 3 DaVinci robots
• 767-bed acute care hospital
• One hospital based OR site and one outpatient ASC with a second opening soon
• Consistently named both the top hospital and top children’s hospital in Louisiana by U.S. News & World Report
• Opportunity for fellowship trained reconstructive urologist to lead a multidisciplinary team in reconstructive urology
• Will join a team of 44 physicians that are providing state-of-the-art medical and surgical care
• Incoming Section Head will provide leadership, direction, and coordination of clinical, academic and research endeavors in reconstructive urology
• Teaching of medical students and urology residents
• Will expand reconstructive urology programs in the health system and urology practice at tertiary care campus
• Support the growing gender affirmation program
This lively southern town is a world-renowned destination known for its vibrant music scene, celebrations and festivals, and rich food culture. The area is home to beautiful neighborhoods and excellent schools making it a wonderful place to raise a family. World-class museums, family-friendly parks, and collegiate and professional sports teams provide endless opportunities to dive into this city’s rich history and culture.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Research support available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Genitourinary Reconstructive Urology|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below