A well-respected academic program in the Southeast is excited to welcome an additional pediatric urologist to their program. The incoming urologist will practice at a Top 50 children’s hospital and will join three other pediatric urologists and a nurse practitioner to round out the pediatric urology program.
• Will join 3 pediatric urologists and an APP in pediatric urology department. Overall, the urology program has 30+ adult urologists and 10 APPs, system-wide.
• Incoming pediatric urologist will join performing a full range of pediatric urology with a focus on minimally invasive surgery and complex genitourinary reconstruction.
• Department also has a growing multidisciplinary myelodysplasia clinic which meets monthly and includes a general pediatrician, pediatric urology, pediatric orthopedics, pediatric neurosurgery, and social work support.
• Non burdensome call of 1:4
• Teaching of medical students and urology residents
• Opportunities for translational and clinical research
• Academic appointment commensurate with experience
• Experienced physicians and those directly from fellowship are welcome to apply
• Competitive compensation with attractive sign-on bonus
This world-class destination known for its uniquely rich food, music, culture and history consists of over 1 million people. Beautiful neighborhoods and excellent schools make this a wonderful city in which to live and raise a family.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Research support available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Pediatric Urology|
|Compensation: $400,000 - $500,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below