A leading academic health system in South Jersey is excited to welcome an additional urologist to their program. The incoming physician will partner with six other urologists in the department.
• Main campus academic medical center with 635 beds and is a Level 1 trauma center
• Currently 6 other urologists and 5 APPs
• ACGME accredited urology residency program
• Ranked among top hospitals regionally by the U.S. News & World Report’s 2021-2022 Best Hospitals annual survey
• Plans are in a place to build a new 24-hour surgery center in addition to the current facility
• Vast referral network of primary care providers
• Academic general urology position
• Subspecialty interests can be supported, specifically in robotics, infertility, and FPMRS
• Robotic experience preferred but not required
• Non burdensome call of 1:6 with residents on primary call
• Urologist will work with and teach urology residents
• Stipend available for conferences
Nestled along the banks of the Delaware River, this South Jersey city is minutes away from downtown Philadelphia. The area is home to professional sports teams, rich historical sites, and renowned universities and colleges making it a wonderful place to raise a family. The city is conveniently located close to an international airport, 2 hours from New York City, and 2.5 hours from Washington D.C. For families, the area provides a variety of schooling options. There is easy access to beautiful coastal beaches, which offers boating, kayaking, water sports, and a fun-filled boardwalk.
Access to large metropolitan area
|Subspecialty: General Urology|