A large physician-run practice in Denver, Colorado is excited to welcome several neurohospitalists to their team of 12.
This physician owned and operated multispecialty group with over 650 providers. Their world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings. Blue Sky also offers Tele neurology Coverage at 200+ Hospitals Nationwide and has an annual Stroke Volume of over 1500, >30,000 Encounters via Telemedicine Annually.
• 7-on/7-off schedule for all locations
• 7-5pm in hospital, consult only service
• When on call, most calls can be taken from home
• Teaching opportunity available with neurology residents
• Clinical Research available and opportunities to participate in NIH Strokenet
• Option to participate in tele-stroke
• H-1B Visa Support available
Denver, the capital of Colorado, is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. It is a vibrant metropolis with 300 days of sunny skies annually and is considered the healthiest state in the nation. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
Access to large metropolitan area
Research support available
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|