A large, fast-paced hospital system in central Florida is excited to welcome two Urologists to their practice. The incoming physicians will partner with another urologist in the department. They are hiring due to two retirements and growth.
• Hospital has 529 beds
• The health system has been ranked in the top 20 % of large U.S. health care systems the past 3 years
• 15 hospitals in their network, 13 operating rooms, and 27,739 team members
• General urology position but fellowship/interests can be supported
• Practice has two da Vinci XI robots
• Incentive pay for taking call
• Commencement/Relocation bonus upon start of employment
• No state income tax in Florida
• New urologist will can grow practice very quickly - Will receive referrals from 18 primary care doctors
• H1b Visas accepted
• Compensation is base salary for 2 years, then WRVU model thereafter
• Teaching not required but there is potential to be involved with urology resident rotations
This area is one of the fastest growing in the country and one of the most affordable places to live in Florida. This is a fun location, especially if you love the water. It has a very large shoreline, many lakes, and will celebrate its 100th annual ski show in 2022. As a great place to raise a family, there are great schools, beautiful residential communities, lots of places to eat and shop in and near Winter Haven as well. There are beautiful residential communities as well as plenty of places to eat and shop.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Genitourinary Reconstructive Urology, Male Infertility/Andrology, Urologic Oncology, Sexual Medicine|