A large hospital system in central Florida is excited to welcome two Urologists to their practice. For the past three years the health system has been ranked in the top 20 percent of large U.S. health care systems. There are 15 hospitals in their network, 13 operating rooms and 27,739 team members.
• General urology position but fellowship/interests can be supported
• Practice has two da Vinci XI robots
• Call requirement is 10 days per month; Additional days available (Incentive pay for days 6+)
• Commencement bonus upon start of employment
• Will receive referrals from 18 primary care doctors
• H1b Visas accepted
• Compensation is base salary for 2 years, then WRVU model thereafter
• Teaching not required but there is potential to be involved with urology resident rotations
This area is one of the fastest growing in the country. It is a fun place especially if you love the water. It has a very large shoreline, many lakes, and will celebrate its 100th annual ski show in 2022. There are plenty of family-friendly attractions to visit including theme parks, museums, and theatres. There are beautiful residential communities as well as plenty of places to eat and shop.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Genitourinary Reconstructive Urology, Male Infertility/Andrology, Urologic Oncology, Sexual Medicine|