An academic program in New York is excited to welcome an additional infertility urologist to their growing program. The opportunity would be excellent for a candidate that provides excellent care to a diverse community of patients that need infertility treatment.
• One of the largest medical systems in New York
• Comprised of multiple hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices
• Ranked in the top 15 urology programs
• OR and Surgical PA support teams are Highly Skilled
• State of the art hospital surgical suite
• Work with a large primary care referral base and almost every specialty
• Serve a diverse population and live in a culturally diverse neighborhood
• Support Staff: Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, PA’s, full-service on-site imaging center
• Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
With a globally recognizable skyline and 8.4 million people who call it home, New York City is bursting with diversity and excitement – from the iconic attractions to hidden gems waiting to be uncovered. Each of the five boroughs – The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island – has a distinctive flavor, while individual neighborhoods maintain identities all their own. Walkable streets and access to the subway, buses and cabs make it easy to get from neighborhood to neighborhood.
|Subspecialty: Male Infertility/Andrology|
|Compensation: $400,000 - $500,000|