A collegial, well-run private practice in Texas is excited to recruit a general neurosurgeon to join the team. The group values a collaborative, team-inspired culture! This is a neurosurgery position with an emphasis in spine. New grads and experienced candidates are equally welcome. Neurosurgeons interested in joining can look forward to a collegial and fair work environment that promotes camaraderie and mentorship. With a neurosurgeon leaving the area to be closer to family, the new hire can expect immediate volume on day one!
The practice is on a steep trajectory of growth with an acute focus on service and outcome-oriented neurosurgery. The practice is the sole provider of neurosurgical care at two hospitals within the same health system.
• 7 days of call per month required in year one: no call requirements thereafter!
• Call is highly consultative in nature, with the rare occasion of having to go into the hospital at night. Hospitalists admit trauma patients.
• 80/20 mix of spine and cranial work
• 3 APPs currently in the practice with a likelihood of adding a 4th this year.
• O.R. block time is available
• State of the art equipment is available including a brand new Zeiss microscope, Medtronic cranial navigation, Globus and Medtronic robotic spine equipment
• Investment opportunities in a very successful surgical center
• Extremely well-run practice with a seasoned, affable practice manager
• 200 cases anticipated in year one with more than 400+ once established
• Strong volume of referrals developed through wonderful working relationships fostered by maintaining easy communication, short queue for appointments and good surgical outcomes
• No competition, no other neurosurgeon practices or admits to the hospitals covered
• 1st year income guarantee with lucrative long-term income potential
• Plan to build brand new office building with surgical center, imaging center, etc this year
This large city offers residents a friendly, small town feel but with big city amenities. World class shopping, amusement parks, sporting events, concerts, Broadway productions, museums and countless cultural and culinary festivals are all available here. Pockets of different communities and neighborhoods span across this large and sprawling city. Enjoy the best of all worlds in this terrific Texas city!
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery, Spine|